Twinkle Glory Gift Card
The following is applicable to both; physical and digital copies of the Twinkle Glory Gift Card.
By purchasing, using or attempting to use a Gift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to redeem any amount of value on a Gift Card, you:
Where and what for can Gift Cards be used
No Gift Card can be used for:
- Purchases initiated by phone, email, post or fax;
- Service ATMs;
- Purchases of gift cards.
There may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries.
Purchases with your Gift Card
Select goods or services in your Participating Retailer store or online site (where applicable) with a Gift Card and take them to the point of sale. The point of sale will instruct you to present your Gift Card, and then assess the number code presented on the card. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your Gift Card. No change will be given. Any Remaining Card Value can only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
You agree that we can reduce the Remaining Card Value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you.Transactions are authorised by:
- Presenting your Gift Card and entering your card number, or allowing an operator or other person to do so, at an electronic point of sale terminal at a Retailer, or online store; or
- Giving a Participating Retailer details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by that Retailer. When you authorise a transaction:
- You are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- You are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Card Value.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use until the Expiry Date. Any Remaining Card Value that remains on a Gift Card after the Expiry Date will not be available for use. To check the Expiry Date of your Gift Card, please contact us.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Faulty or damaged Gift Cards
A Gift Card will only be reissued if it is proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of Twinkle Glory LTD PTY, it's agents or contractors or a Participating Retailer.
Destruction of Gift Card with no value
Once the Remaining Card Value is completely used, destroy the Gift Card by cutting it in half diagonally. Your Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
Can I cancel my Gift Card
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Checking your Gift Card balance and transaction history
You can check the Remaining Card Value, Expiry Date and transaction history at any time by contacting us.
Can I collect Sparkle Loyalty Points when I purchase or use a Gift Card
When you purchase a Gift Card, you will not collect Sparkle Loyalty Points. However, Sparkle Loyalty Points (and any applicable bonus points) can be collected on redemption of your Gift Card at Participating Retailers.
Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to the Return or returns policy.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
- to add or remove where the Gift Card may be redeemed;
- to add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- for infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- to comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you should contact us.
For all your Gift Card enquiries, contact -
Facebook Messenger: TwinkleGloryAustralia
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (+61) 2 9732 8128
Mail: PO Box 6229, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164
Our office hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, AEST(Sydney Time).
Updated as of: 26th of November 2021, 04:30pm AEST(Sydney Time).